Doubt manifests in those nagging little, back-of-the-mind thoughts like:
"I can't decide on a niche and don't know
where or how to get started ... "
"I'm feeling stuck about how to move ahead ..."
"I feel like I'll never get to a six-figure practice - it's unreachable ..."
"I can't move ahead until everything's perfect ... "
"Someone's already specializing in this niche in my area ... "
"My colleagues all have full schedules; the market's locked up ... "
"I can't decide where to put my energy ... "
"I feel bad charging so much and everyone wants to use insurance anyway ... "
If you're struggling with your private practice, feeling as if it's always two steps forward, one step back, I can help you eliminate these doubts once and for all and help you:
- Break down your financial barriers and embrace an entrepreneurial mindset
- Embrace an entrepreneurial mindset that breaks down your financial barriers
- Make the kind of income that reflects your skills, education and talent
- Develop niches that truly reflect of your interests, passions and talents
- Fearlessly market your private practice
- Create passive income through books and workshops
- Reach your potential despite being shy or introverted
- Identify and eliminate road blocks to your success
- Overcome resistance to growing your private practice
- Focus and concentrate on priority tasks; both long and short term
I have a secret: Your story, is exactly where your gold lies as a therapist. Your job is to connect and engage. The more experience, the more understanding - the more of you
that you bring to your private practice, the more successful you will be.
Settling on a niche is one of the most difficult elements to growing your private practice and yet, the answer is right there before us. I've helped therapists and coaches in the following niches and would love to be of help to you.
- Acculturation Issues
- ADHD Therapy for C-Suite Executives
- Behavioral Analysis
- Behavioral Therapy, Autism
- Couples Therapy, i.e., Imago, Gottman
- Design Psychology
- Eldercare, Geriatric Services
- Financial Behavior Therapy and Consultation
- Photography Therapy
- Sex Addiction Counseling
- Somatic Experiencing
- Trauma, TBI