A professional designed website is a must for your practice; it speaks to your professionalism and the investment that you've made in your business. You know the adage: We only get one chance to make a great first impression!
As a therapists, we have an amazing opportunity to begin building trust and connection with potential clients with a professional, custom website and compelling content that calls your
client to action through:
- Creating an image for your practice in the form of designs, images, layout
My recommendation: don't rely on a template or DIY; your business is too valuable and the details too numerous to try to go-it-alone
- Creating content that uniquely highlights your style of therapy, methodologies, expertise, niches, education and training that you have completed and associations to which you belong
- Meeting the latest in technology requirements for a branded website and mobile site as well as tablet version
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) that ensures your site will be seen by those searching for specific keywords
- Providing the latest, most convenient options available for your clients in terms of online payment, scheduling and resources
- Enjoying the ability to make your own changes whenever you want, without anxiety and without having to learn programming!
- Having deeper knowledge of the statistics relating to your website and mobile site
Your website may be the first, and only, impression you get to make on your potential clients and referral resources. Ensure it's a great one and establish yourself as an expert at the same time by branding all your creatives including your website, tablet site, mobile site, keyword-researched content, search engine optimization (SEO) and offline collateral materials.