Reigniting Interest with a Website Makeover
There are lots of reasons your website may need a makeover, including:
- Creating a new image for your practice in the form of designs, images, layout
- Updating your content, methodologies, expertise, niches, education and training that you have completed and associations to which you belong
- Meeting the latest in technology requirements for your website, mobile site and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Providing the latest, most convenient options available for your clients in terms of online payment or scheduling
- Enjoying the ability to make your own changes whenever you want, without anxiety and without having to learn programming!
- Having deeper knowledge of the statistics relating to your website and mobile site
Your therapy practice deserves the best in both your own training and professional development as well as your attention to the technology needs of your practice.
Your website is often the first, and only, impression you get to make on your referral sources as well as potential clients. Ensure it's a great one!
My Website Makeover Package includes:
- Personal one-on-one service; I'm a licensed psychotherapist and Therapy Practice Consultant of over two decades and can absolutely be of help to you
- A specially crafted Therapy Branding Questionnaire to help you gain clarity and focus in your image and content
- Up to 10-page professionally designed custom website (extra pages are $125)
- Your full control over all editing capabilities once in production
- Content writing and editing to ensure you're considered an expert in your niche
- Exhaustive keyword and key phrase research
- Search engine optimization (SEO) for your niche and region
- Full access to graphical analytics sent to your email on a weekly basis
- I liaison with your third party vendors (hosting companies, etc.) so you don't have to
- Website submission to major Search Engines
- Free 60 days technical support following launch
- Special pricing for ongoing maintenance and support
- NO hosting costs for six months
Content to Reflect Your Niche
If you suffer from writer's block or have trouble translating the passion and love for the work to you do the "printed page", that's OK; I can help. I've been a professional writer for over 30 years and have been selling my books on Amazon for nearly 20 years. I've also been a therapist for nearly 20 years as well, so I understand the very special nature of a therapy site and the care that must go into each word.
Together we'll craft a website that perfectly features your style, background, areas of expertise and niches. I've carefully developed my branding questionnaire over years of doing this work to tease out the gifts that you bring to your work.
Mobile-Friendly Is a Must!
SEE IF YOUR WEBSITE IS MOBILE-FRIENDLY
All my websites come with a mobile-friendly and tablet version, so you're sure to be found no matter what device your client is using.
If you're happy with your current design though and aren't in the market for a custom therapy website at this time but your site isn't displaying on mobile devices correctly, you may be missing out on a tremendous opportunity. Google has begun sending out warning messages to website owners without a mobile-friendly site alerting them to the fact that their ranking may drop as a result.
Test your website here with this free Google tool and read more about Google's new mobile-friendly design label on mobile search: